Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
Identity of the person in charge: Adrián Santelices Iglesias
Trade name: Santaplix
NIF / CIF: Y6700845Q
Activity: Freelance illustrator and cartoonist.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the treatment of user data, all technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation have been implemented.
Recipients of communication of your data
Many tools that I use in Santaplix to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, santaplix.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
· Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help lllu.es analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of lllu.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
· Hosting: Arsys Internet S.L.U., with registered office at C / Madre de Dios nº 21, 26004, Logroño (La Rioja) Spain. With N.I.F .: B-85294916. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to provide domain service and web hosting for Santaplix.
Principles that apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, the following principles apply, which comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
· Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Your consent is always required for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
· Principle of data minimization: You will only be asked for the data strictly necessary in relation to the required purposes. The minimum possible.
· Principle of limitation of the conservation period: Your data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, you will be informed of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, the lists will be periodically reviewed and those records that are inactive for a considerable time will be eliminated.
· Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that in Santaplix all necessary precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
Your rights when providing your data
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Adrián Santelices Iglesias in Santaplix is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
· Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
· Request its rectification or deletion.
· Request the limitation of your treatment.
· Oppose the treatment.
· Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Adrián Santelices Iglesias will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment when:
The treatment is based on consent
· The data has been provided by the person concerned.
· The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of your data
Santaplix does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Secret and data security
Santaplix.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Santaplix.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Adrián Santelices Iglesias will ensure that any person who is authorized by Santaplix to process the client's data (including its manager, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, when Adrián Santelices Iglesias realizes, he must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to santaplix.com, exonerating Adrián Santelices Iglesias (Santaplix) from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Adrián Santelices Iglesias (Santaplix) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Adrián Santelices Iglesias reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Adrián Santelices Iglesias will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
Adrián Santelices Iglesias, as responsible for the web santaplix.com, has adapted this web to the requirements of the LOPD (Organic Law on Data Protection) and the LSSI-CE (Law of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce). In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Adrián Santelices Iglesias, with NIF: Y6700845Q, informs the User that he is the owner of a registered personal data file before the RGPD (General Data Protection Registry), in which your data is incorporated and processed in order to provide you with the requested services and send you information about our company that may be of interest to you. Users, by checking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by the Provider to carry out the following purposes:
· Send the Santaplix blog newsletter (always prior and only after the User has subscribed).
· Respond to contact requests made through the forms.
· Carry out statistical studies: visits, type of profile that is interested in the articles, etc.
The data requested through the Website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all the data is provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs. These mandatory information are: name and contact email. Only and exclusively in the "briefing" forms for the order of services, other types of mandatory data are requested, related to the type of client's business, communication objectives, target audience, etc. (Never sensitive personal data: such as ideology, religion or beliefs as well as identifying data (DNI) only, the full name).
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the provider, exonerating the provider from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The user may direct their communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through the email: email@example.com along with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent, indicating in the subject "Data Protection".
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent from the Santaplix blog (if the user has subscribed). If you receive the aforementioned emails, it is that you have given your prior authorization, since the provider does not perform SPAM practices.
The provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it deals with, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The provider reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.